Please become a part of Wings of Hope for Africa Foundation and make a positive impact in the lives of Burundi’s most marginalized citizens. We are always looking for donations and volunteer help across our events and administration.
Your donations will be used to help children in Buterere, one of the poorest neighborhoods in the nation’s capital of Bujumbura. We also use donations to work with families and the community by distributing health cards, malaria nets, and sponsoring agricultural, or manufacturing projects that lead to self-sufficiency.
To date, your contributions have helped over 100 families and 200 children. Please consider supporting us by donating funds to our cause, or volunteering. Together we are making a difference!
Projects you can donate to
- Sponsor a Child program — You can sponsor a child for $250 per year. These funds will be allocated to meet the child’s health care and schooling needs
- Annual Back to School campaigns — A $50 donation is enough to purchase a child’s school supplies for the entire year
- $5 purchases a health card for one family
- $10 purchases a malaria net
- Donations of any amount sponsor the Community Garden project
- Donations of any amount sponsor the Bricks project
- $50 is enough to purchase one goat for a family
- $70 is enough to purchase one 50-kilogram bag of rice or beans for a family
You can sponsor a project, get involved in raising money through our events, or spread the word through social media. All you need is a little time to spare and motivation and dedication to help others in need.
Your generosity helps to:
- Invest in the lives of children so they can be educated, be physically well and look forward to a productive and positive future as they get older
- Invest in the lives of families and the community at large so they can give back to society through employment
- Invest in the lives of families so they can be physically and emotionally healthy
- Expand our programs and launch new ones to help a larger group of impoverished people in Burundi
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
As a supporter you:
Will receive regular updates on Wings of Hope’s work and the impact of your support
Are invited to attend our community fundraisers
Will be recognized publicly through our key communications such as the Wings of Hope for Africa Foundation newsletter
Thank you again for your interest and don’t hesitate to email us for more information on donations and volunteer opportunites.